Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the infallible word of God, having authority in all the matters of faith and conduct.
- One God eternally existed in three persons "Trinity"- God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation through faith alone in Jesus Christ and regeneration through the Holy Spirit in personal life.
- Virgin Birth, Atonement through the blood of Christ on the Cross, Resurrection and personal return of the Lord in glory and Final Judgement.
- Believers' Baptism by full immersion into the water in all normal cases, and the Lord Supper shall be observed and administered until the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To reach the unreached people Among the Kocha Rabha and others.
- To initiate and encourage the churches towards fostering unity and service to communities.
- To teach and mobilise every congregation to involve in mission through prayer and giving towards fulfilment of the Lord's Great Commission.
- Create opportunity for committed youth to be sent out as harvest force to the harvest field among the Kocha Rabha and also to the other people.
Aims & Objective
- To unite the Baptist Associations/Councils of the Kocha Rabha.
- To have fellowship and cooperation with other Baptist bodies both regional, national and international level and with likeminded organizations.
- The Council shall obey to carry out the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ as in Matthew 28:18-19.
- To strengthen and supervise the member Associations/Councils.
- To do all acts and things necessary to facilitate the charitable, social, cultural, educational and humanitarian service of the society irrespective of caste, creed or race including the management, supervision and administration of its affairs.
- To preserve, promote and edify the rich language, customs and cultural heritage of the tribal people of the world.